Saturday, April 28, 2007

Feeling small and a bit silly in 'public'...

There is nothing like looking at a participant list in a show to make me - in particular - feel small ... I got the invite today for the JU & WS and the names are intimidating to say the least.

It reads like a who's-who of Australian Art photographers: Paul Knight, Simon Obarzanek, Darren Sylvester, Conor O’Brien, Beverley Veasey, Louise Allerton, Polixeni Papapetrou and it goes on...

I've recently 'let go' of my print and it all feels a bit like I've sent a small child off to an(other) inappropriate war.

I just hope I don't look foolish or like a cog with a few missing teeth!





Birdy Num Num! Enough self-depreciation for you all?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, You're much bigger than you think. You actually don't have to hide behind anyone. Time will show, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

I have to apologize for my English. You're TALLER not bigger!!! :D Hope everything else cannot be misunderstood.