Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rubber Bones...

"No matter from what height and no matter how often I jump, I can't for the life of me break anything.... all I do is bruise myself."

I've been feeling melancholic most of the day and - as usual - I can pinpoint it to three specific things.

The first was as simple as seeing the name of one of Perth's infamous 'walls' associated with a recent photographic exhibition in Perth as he was with another show last year.

The second was the realization that I've recently gotten too 'old' for various industry programmes.

The third related to scattered thoughts about this hideous word 'emerging' and - however applicable it might be - I still find myself thinking it sounds pathetic when applied to an old sack such as myself.

Does emerging equate to unsuccessful once you hit a certain age?

No comments: