Tuesday, April 07, 2009

A note or two on failure... again

As much as I tell myself to not take it personally I always find myself driving around - seemingly forever lately - and dwelling on 'it'. Today was especially bad...

Maybe it is the third certainty...? Taxes, Death and ... Failure?

... how 'exquisite'... see below.

It's interesting to me that every time these things happen I have 'great' ideas that I eventually talk myself out of. Maybe the trick is to realise them before rationality blunts the work? The irony is that no-one would likely see the work anyway.

Today I was envisaging a series with the 'real' protagonists... the only issue I had was how to convince them to play a 'role' that I 'see' rather than how they surely see themselves...

Again... don't take it personally, don't take it personally, etc, etc.

No comments: