Wednesday, August 05, 2009

More music....

Harmonic 313: I heard Word Problems quite a while ago and didn't like it but Dirtbox and some of the others from When Machines Exceed... are 'nice' tunes.

6blocc: I heard The End this morning and barring a few cheesy crescendo moments it has elements I find appealing... little bit too monotonic though.

Antiserum: Skullf%$ked.

JFB: Resident Evil.


They do tend to like the big lead-in don't they?... Most Dubstep tunes I've found 'dawdle' for the first minute then 'shock' (if that's the right word) us awake at roughly the 1:00 mark.

Martin reminded me of Funki Porcini... I do like their Fast Asleep from 2002 but as far as I can tell that was the last album.

Kode9, Scuba, Chase & Status and Bar 9 all have moments as well.

There is a podcast called Dubstep fm which might also prove fruitful.

No comments: