Saturday, March 06, 2010

Bear in mind that....

Further to the originally postings back in September and after a bit (!) of distraction I've finally got my act together a few weeks ago with 'bare'. These were shot digitally and form part of a short film I made the other day. I'm relatively happy with how they worked so over the coming weeks I'll put the whole series together in one hideously complex MF film shoot to ensure consistency of light, tone, etc.

Further to the typological work, I'm considering some in situ and/or absence-themed stuff. There is a small minefield of older work that also looks at light so I might trawl a bit in there as well.

A few ideas have been bouncing over the last week to put together a book-like object but I need to think it through so it's less catalogue and more art object.


No comments: